CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Life

These days nothing compares to the pain that I feel in my heart. In this world, I am alone and scared, of knowing my true destiny of life. I am hurting from the confussion of what is up or down my life has become an on going never ending circle. My life I hope will and one day end. And I hope I am not alone or scared. Although there is no way to stop the scareness of my life finally taking its biggest and longest bow. I say to you my family and friends good luck with whatever life may bring. And remember me for what I once was a mere person in a messed up life. I am not saying good-bye, as if I were dying. I am saying good-bye to the old Erica Goguen's life. I am starting a new one with the help of your support my family and friends help me to realize the real reason I was put on this planet.

For my old life I bid ado, because no one in my past will ever be able to recall Erica Renee Goguen the sensitive one. From now on my family and friends you will call me by what I am this day Erica Renee Goguen " the strong minded young woman." On my 20th birthday I have a plan that I might get a tattoo. The tattoo will be a quote said by Eleanor Roosevelt and remembered by many. The quote will say, "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

I adore this quote it would mean so much to me if I actually got it done. Eleanor Roosevelt is my hero. She is a great leader and there is no other quote that I would rather have on my body then this one. It means a lot to me that Eleanor Roosevelt was such an inspiration to me and she continues to be that for me. And she always will!

If you want to respond to this blog or any of my other blogs please do so.. I'd appreciate every comment. I would love to know what all my reader's think of my blogs. If you are unable to leave a comment Please email me at fairygurlLover@hotmail.com.

Thank you and Have a Wonderful Evening/Day!!

0 comments: