CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

NOTHING LEFT IN MY LIFE!

Why does it feel like I have NOTHING LEFT IN MY LIFE; nothing left to live for! When the truth of the matter is I have everything I could ever dream of!


I have:
A boyfriend/fianc'e Jason who loves me dearly!
A supportive and loving family!


That's great! No wonder I'm so messed up and depressed most of the time now a days! I have no friends who care even the least bit that I'm living a miserable life!


And plus, my friends Ray and Alycia could give two flying Shits about me! All because I found someone that's making his number one priority my happiness!


I mean the reason Ray could give two flying Shits about me is because years ago before Jason and I started dating Ray liked me! Ok Ray loved me! And now Ray thinks his best friend of 10 years Jason my future husband stole me from him (Ray)!


And according to Alycia her reason is the same as Ray's! Jason my future husband stole me from her!


If you want to respond to this blog or any of my other blogs please do so.. I'd appreciate every comment. I would love to know what all my reader's think of my blogs. If you are unable to leave a comment Please email me at fairygurlLover@hotmail.com.

Thank you and Have a Wonderful Evening/Day!!



0 comments: