CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

JAY

A guy I never got along with before. But the thing is I always had feelings for him deep, deep down. When I first meet Jay it was in a special education room to be exact room 22 of Cromwell Middle School. There are many reasons to why we never got along before now. One reason was because I was always bugging him to the most extreme measures. I realize now the only reason I bugged him was because I liked him so very much.


The two of us weird enough were friends with the same person his name is Ray. Ray was the person who introduced us to each other years ago. And even after introducing us I still continued to bug Jay.


Til now I had no idea why I truly liked Jay so much. Well to be exact when I finally made it to Cromwell High School he was on the football team and once I knew for sure that he was on the football team I made sure that I made it to all home games and some away games because my feelings for him had gotten a lot strong since Middle School.

I even told Jay that I liked him and he said that he never noticed that I liked him. I was extremely surprised when he told me that he never noticed anything, so I asked him. "How could you not notice?" He responded by saying "I never really noticed anything back then."


These days I have been hanging out with him, going to our favorite park in the town of Cromwell. Even though he knows I like him now, I can not stop myself from thinking that if Ray didn't introduce us back then where would he be and would I have forgotten about Jay. I can honestly say that no matter what would have happened back then I still would like Jay, because I mentioned to Jay that out of all the guys I have been out with in the past; I never seem to forget how much I really like Jay.


I am extremely glad that he started texting me. And since he only started at the beginning of this week I feel the need to say he has been the greatest guy friend I have ever had. One: he is always making me laugh no matter what comes out his mouth it is always making me laugh. Two: I am always in a good mood when I am around him except when we both have to get going. Three: I like him that much that I'm always in a good mood when he is near.


Him and I are always texting with each other and if we are not texting we are either on Myspace or we are on our cells talking with each other. There is no real reason why we talk so much with each other, I guess it is mainly because we both are trying so very hard to be friends. And that we are also trying to stay as connected as possible with each other. It is great how every time we talk I am laughing or I'm in the greatest mood I have ever been in.


I have repeated it so many times now. Telling him time and time again that I care so very much about him and would not want it to be any other way. He truly is the greatest guy friend I have ever had and I feel the need to hug him every time we are together I mean not when we are both leaving for the night I mean when we arrive and sometimes when we are walking together or just sitting around talking. I have told him that any girl that he has asked out in the past and has turned him down is by far the stupidest girl, and that I would be honored to go out with him.


It is wonderful the way he talks to me. I feel that when he talks to me he is talking to me with his heart and telling me exactly how he feels, and that he is not pulling some act with me that is going to end up making me upset and hurt me. He has told me that he would never ever hurt me or upset me. The truth of the matter is that I see it in his eyes that he never will. He knows truly and deeply how much I truly do care about him and he knows how much I like him.


And even though I have known him only about 7 or 8 years I feel like I have known him for twice that many, longer then I have known Ray and the two of us have known Ray for about 10 years or more so how is it that both of us feel like we've known each other longer then we've known Ray.


Why is that?


When I am with Jay even for a couple hours, I feel like I am being treated how I want to be treated. And I don't know how Jay feels when I am around him, but I have some thoughts to what he might be feeling or thinking. Maybe he is thinking a girl is talking to me, not only that but a girl who is treating me like the human being that I am, with a thoughtful and caring heart. It is wonderful how every time I talk to him or see him it really just seems like the world stops and we are the only ones upon it. With him I feel like I finally belong on this planet and maybe he feels the same way. I care 100% about Jay for some reasons I can not say because they are between him and I; I would do anything for him. Just so that he knew there was someone out there that cared about him and that wanted what was best for him.

Jay you are great! You mean the world to me. I could not ask for anything more, but to be either really good friends with you and then maybe have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with you. Either way I will be happy just as long as you are happy.

Jay we will be friends always and forever!!

If you want to respond to this blog or any of my other blogs please do so.. I'd appreciate every comment. I would love to know what all my reader's think of my blogs. If you are unable to leave a comment Please email me at fairygurlLover@hotmail.com.

Thank you and Have a Wonderful Evening/Day!!

0 comments: